Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TIZZY NUMBER TWO

Well, this morning I went online and found it absolutely impossible to make any comments on the Times-Picayune's website. It was almost as if I had been erased. Well, dears, I am still alive and full of vinegar as usual. My that disaster in New Zealand was absoultely terrifying. We pray for all those who are suffering so much. Then we read about more blodd on the streets and our blood begins to boil. Time to get on real grip on the reality of this tragedy also. Now we read about that Federal Judge and his questionable instructions in the Gill Pratt case. So much to write about and the T-P must be working on its site inasmuch as there are so few comments. Well, I have worked some of it out of my soul and now will be on the watch. I note that I have to make some changes on my posting information. I have given up some of my sites - just too damn busy to take care of all of the. Ta, ta, dears. Will be back soon - one way or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment